Elements-of-InfinityElements-of-Infinity

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

+- Exact Change -+ +- Exact Change -+

Awesome.

Music is meant to express what is in the soul. That's why we can connect to other people through it, and why those who are blessed with the gift of a golden ear are so precious to those who can merely listen to what others can create. This piece is amazing. The song itself is good; it could easily stand by itself here. But the lyrics are what tie it together. It speaks of the world we live in, where the actions of people are governed by the actions of others, not by themselves. At the same time it rebels against it, speaking of why you should rebel, not for attention, but to prove that you do not have to be just like everyone else to live a fulfilling life. 5/5, 10/10, downloaded and favorited.

Dark Enigma *C-Star* Dark Enigma *C-Star*

Good

I liked this piece a lot. Very original, with good use of percussion, vocal and brass effects. However, it was lacking a bass line or a steady percussion rhythm. This made it lose momentum as it went on. Strong beginning, but faded as it went on. Try adding some low strings such as cello or bass to add drive to it. Otherwise, awesome. 5/5, 9/10

Spybreak! mix Spybreak! mix

awesome.

This is the first remix of this song on newgrounds that I have heard that really captures the "spy"/"Agent" feel of this song. All the others make me think that neo goes to sweet rave parties when hes not fighting evil. Also, you got the original song right in the commentary, so that's another few points for you. All in all, a great remix, 10/10.

PS. Spybreak! is from the first movie, which is just "the matrix". It might be in the others, I don't know.

The Matremix [Matrix DnB] The Matremix [Matrix DnB]

Propellerheads.

Yes, this is Spybreak! by the properllerheads, not leave you far behind. The original Leave you far behind has LYRICS as the melody, and you can't really make a song like that into an instrumental. However, to give you credit they are similar in the bass line and melody. besides that, totally different. I own the matrix soundtracks, so trust me, I know. Good remix my friend, 10/10.

super mario mix super mario mix

Been looking for this....

This is a great song, a really good combination of the theme from Super Mario Land and Spybreak! by the propellerheads. A great mix, I had a version of this but I lost it with my computer crash. Now I can just download it again. It's definetly not shabby, i give it 10/10

Super Mario 3 - Ereader Land Super Mario 3 - Ereader Land

haha, cool

This is the first remix i've heard of this. Its great, really captures the feeling of the song. ha, my friends always look at me funny when I tell them I have an E-reader; they have no idea what it is.

krssvr responds:

no to many people have heard of it ( i never had the e-reader but i did have some e-cards but i would just go to hear the music ) thanks for the review

SML1: Your quest is over. SML1: Your quest is over.

awesome.

In my opinion, one of the greatest things about Super Mario Land is the originality of the music. Too often in Mario games you get the same old music, just with a new remix. SML was different, and I think this song truly captures that. Great Work.

ReelBigJAXX - Take it down ReelBigJAXX - Take it down

cool

I really like this theme, especially how you arranged it. The bass line really complements the melody and the percussion accents fit perfectly. The theme sounds familiar to all, including me. Is it Super Mario Land?

B-K Mad Monster Mansion B-K Mad Monster Mansion

Not bad.

Creepy. Definetely for a haunted level in a video game.

BanjoKazooie Click Clock Woods BanjoKazooie Click Clock Woods

catchy

im going to have this song stuck in my head for the rest of the day. I haven't heard the original, but this is pretty cool. I think i could easily see this is in a game. Even though it has the cool instrument changes, I think I can still detect the 8-64 bit sound common in nintendo games. and if i am screwing up all references here, sue me.

videogamefanatic89 responds:

Yay, glad to get a song stuck in your head. This is my FAVORITE song in Banjo-Kazooie